About Me

My photo
I am a teenage girl living the typical teenage life. School, friends, boys and drama. I will update you on my life and all the drama that comes along with it. Mostly boys of late because my friends and I dont really have the whole drama issue

Monday, August 30, 2010

Lots to update on, so I will condense everything.
That nice guy, still nice but we were camping, he got drunk and was being super annoying. I think that i am looking for an excuse not to like him though because I'm doing what I do best and losing interest, and in record time. 2 weeks...whoo hoo?

Moving on, had a great time with friends in town and saw the movie EAT PRAY LOVE.
Really good, a little too long but still good. The ending is obvious but the characters are funny and some are relate able.

Now, a little insiht into my brain okay? When I lose interest in a guy who I was sort of involved with but wasnt officially dating, i have no feelings of regret if I move onto someone else. I feel nothing for my actions. Some of you are like...you sound like a bitch, however I feel that life is too short to spare someones feelings. you have only you in this life and you have to do what you feel is right.

For example, if my parents pushed me to be a doctor and I wanted to be a dancer or janitor (I dont want to be any of these things) then I would be what I want to be and they would get over it.

Next subject...

Dont you love it when hot, older boys flirt with you on facebook. It always makes me feel special. This one guy and I are actually having a really good convo right now. There is a three year difference, but fuck it, who cares?

And lastly, how should I officially break off this fling with the nice guy, he said some things when he was drunk that pissed me off and I have way to much self respect for this shit, so while I have moved on, I like to officially end things so he doesnt think its just me PMSing.

Yes...I PMS. Deal. With. It.



XOXO,

Your whatever I said I was in the first post :)

No comments: