About Me

My photo
I am a teenage girl living the typical teenage life. School, friends, boys and drama. I will update you on my life and all the drama that comes along with it. Mostly boys of late because my friends and I dont really have the whole drama issue

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

And Again we go...

So that guy i mentioned last time who was chatting with me on facebook, met him. (hes a friend of a friend and he thinks im SO HOT) He is kinda a babe.
Do you notice that when I start to like someone they f it up? EXAMPLE!
There is this other guy, I cant remember if I talked about him and Im too lazy and too tired to go check so deal. Well we were gonna have a pants off dance off (name that reference) and then I told him there was absolutley no chance of sex whatsoever! he bailed.

Perhaps that wasnt because I started to like him but because he was a PIG!

Anyways me and this guy who I like sorta, not getting my hopes up this time though.

(If you notice my spelling and wording suck today cuz i am fucking overtired.)

Anyways we were like just talking about school and shit, and before that we were talking hanging out and how he scared the shit outta me today and my friend. Wont go into detail because it was funny after and kinda long.

The point is, we can transfer from a light subject to a serious subject and I havent had that in a long time.

Kinda refreshing.

I am entering at every new though; that means this is gonna be super long.

Tell ya how it works out as it progresses.

Night XOXO

No comments: