About Me

My photo
I am a teenage girl living the typical teenage life. School, friends, boys and drama. I will update you on my life and all the drama that comes along with it. Mostly boys of late because my friends and I dont really have the whole drama issue

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Shopping list

Alrighty, so whats new with me?

I got a job, I think I mentioned that. I'm doing my last training day on Monday and then i get payed sucks.

Boys have been non-existent although I have found myself having dreams about this you tuber... its weird.

Friends have been good but I feel like we're all kind of drifting apart, and then when we hang out we totally reconnect and then i feel we drift apart again, I don't know is that just me?

I want to now talk about something amazing, SHOPPING.

I am one of those people who goes and buys stuff and then wants more. Greedy yes, but I do very much appreciate everything I have. I know I am very fortunate.

So, now that i have an income I am making a list of things I need.

Would you like to read about it? Of course you would.

Clothing-

Jeans, seeing as I gave half of my jeans to my little cousin I'm running low.. I need like 5 pairs

Sweaters, Its getting cool out and most of my sweaters are a few years old. The zippers are breaking and I need another 4 or 5

Hats, I don't have very many hats right now but I think I could be a big hat person, so I want a few hats to try it out.

Lingerie, no specific reason other then I need new bras because my boobs grew and I want some sexier underwear.

Sunglasses, although yes, its winter now when I go driving I hate having the sun in my eyes and I am all out of sunglasses... I break them allot.

Purses, I need two purses, one HUGE one and one large one because I need one to bring to work and carry my uniform, cash, cell, water, perfume, makeup and everything and the larger one because allot of my purses are outdated.

Dress, I love finding dresses around this time of year so I am commanding myself to find at least 2 dressy yet casual dresses that are good for winter, and then one that's good for spring or summer.

Bath stuff, from Lush or Bath and Body Works, fun smelling body wash and soap!

Room decorations, Christmas stuff and new furniture. I love the whole black furniture look or the old classic stuff.

New Ipod, my old one is 5 years old and I am tired of having to turn it off ten times before it listens to me...

I think thats all I need right now and I plan on getting everything on my list in the nxt 6 months. Furniture being last because its super expensive. I will possibly keep you updated if I remember.

Anyways I would love to hear your shopping list and whatnot

OHH i shoudl do a christmas wishlist at the beginning of december...keep in mind its a wishlist so i wont get everything on it. Im not spoiled believe me! I work for everything I have

1 comment:

T♥ said...

that sounds great :) i have two jobs as well as EMA (money from the government for being in education over 16) and so i get a very reasonable amount of money.

BEWARE THOUGH
it goes very fast. you suddenly realise how easily it goes.

good luck with the saving and list! xxx