About Me

My photo
I am a teenage girl living the typical teenage life. School, friends, boys and drama. I will update you on my life and all the drama that comes along with it. Mostly boys of late because my friends and I dont really have the whole drama issue

Monday, September 13, 2010

Moving on Happily.

Ok, so now I have found a guy. An actual guy who I really like alot. No, it isnt the guy from my last post, the one who is hot and 18 and stuff. This guy is an actual boyfriend possibility.

We met through a friend who used to like him and as the girl code states, I made sure it was okay with her several times! she was quite insistant that we date actually.

So we hung out today and we had been texting before...R texting if ya know what Im saying ;)

It was amazing. Granted it was chilly and I totally did not dress from cold or even nippy weather, it was still awesome.

So you want the skinny on what happened? Well, okay!

We met at the library, went for a walk, bought stuff at a convience store, went for a walk, ended up at a feild where there were a few families and stuff playing far away.

heres the kicker....we kissed! It was an amazing kiss. It caught me by surprise though because we were talking about littering or something that he like leaned his head down to my level cuz hes really tall and i moved in and kissed him. Its kind of hard getting a rhythm when its your first kiss but by our second time it was alot more natural.

He is really nice and fun and Im able to talk to him. There is something in the back of my head thats saying dont go there, but I think its because I have trust issues.

This one time in middle school, I really liked this guy so we were dating for like five minutes and this girl runs up to me and was like, you know so and so paid him five bucks. I was like...haha really...haha...this sucks thats fucking loser. So, ya trust issues.

But I think he could help me get over that.

Im n a giddy mood, and i have already bragged to like three people, and now Im bragging to you. :0

Much Love,

XOXO

(I saw I have three followers now, so hello)

No comments: