About Me

My photo
I am a teenage girl living the typical teenage life. School, friends, boys and drama. I will update you on my life and all the drama that comes along with it. Mostly boys of late because my friends and I dont really have the whole drama issue

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Not About Boys

So i have re-read all of my posts and I realize something...I make no fucking sense in alot of them.
I have to stop writing to you guys when Im overtired or super pissed cuz then I am slamming my keyboard and typing as fast as I can and its just not good.

So, I am going to make this post a life update, not about boys WHAT SO EVER!

So, school is going really well, I am really ahead and I think thats going to help me graduate early.

This week is very exciting because me and some friends are going shopping at a little mall outside of our town. Its kinda small and has minimal stores, but it has all the good stores.

Im looking for a job because now that Ive taken three pre-something classes I can get a bunch of credits through working so thats fun.

Friends have been great, I dont usually have any great drama with friends so Its not really ever a huge deal.

Uhm, my puppy is getting older and biting alot so we have to get him a muzzle or something because hes been biting kids lately and thats really unacceptable.

Im also looking forward to repainting my room. Im thinking a really pretty aqua blue and a rome theme. Ya know, art and food and yummy stuff. Rome, Paris or New York are all acceptable themes for me and my style.

Okay, So I have written a nice long update blog about life and boys have not been mentioned so thats great!

ALSO- TO MY FOLLOWERS AND VIEWERS PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS! Im really getting bored of updating and getting 0 feedback. Honestly!

And just to clear up confusion which I got from rereading my blogs. I said I was 3 years younger then the 18 year old guy, I was wrong, I thought he was a few years older then he was so my bad...im not 15.

And, yea. I think thats all I have to say right about now and Ill update when I have more news for yall!

XXOO
Rory

No comments: